- For the injection of walls against rising damp.
- Is pumped, by means of a simple system, into holes drilled in the foot of the wall.
- Easy to use.
- Environmentally sound.
- Efficient and fast application.
- Permanent, effective protection.
- The product is sublimated into the capillaries of silicate building material – in other words, it changes from the gel phase to a vapour phase.
- The active ingredient thus spreads out evenly throughout the capillary system of the building material, whether wet or dry, and forms a waterproof damp-proof course at the foot of the wall to prevent rising damp by capillarity.
|Processing:||Secaugel 90 is applied with a adapted caulking gun with injection needle.|
|Consumption:||+/- 0,12 ltr/running meter/10 cm wall thickness|
|Packaging:||Alu-sausage with screw cap, content 550 ml
Bucket of 5 ltr