- For the safe cleaning of limestone, sandstone, bluestone, marble, concrete, brick, enamelled stone and decorative plaster.
- Very suitable to be used in the cleaning of historic building and art works.
- For the removal of dirt deposits and soot but also typical weathering characteristics such as plaster.
- Ready to use.
- Complexes with the contamination, thereby loosening it from the substrate.
- Does not affect the patina.
- Based on natural clay and typical additives.
- Does not affect the substrate.
|- Apply with a brush or airless spray gun.
- Apply in a layer of minimum of 1 mm, or more depending on the extent of the dirt or weathering condition. It is important that this layer thickness is maintained at all times, as an insufficient layer thickness results in insufficient cleaning results.
- In order to obtain maximum results, it is important to ensure that Façonet does not dry too quickly. This can be achieved by attaching a protective cloth to the scaffolding to avoid premature drying due to direct sunrays or strong winds.
- The product must remain on the wall for at least 6 hours, and maximum 24 hours.
- Following which it can be rinsed off with high pressure water. Make sure no product residues stay behind on or in the substrate.
- With heavily soiled wall the product may need to stay applied for a longer period and in case of heavy weathering and plaster incrustation it may require up to 24 hours.
- In extreme cases more than one treatment may be necessary.
|Minimum 1 kg/m²
|5 kg and 20 kg