- Façonet is a cleaning paste composed of natural clay and typical additives that can be used without any danger of affecting the substrate or causing the formation of harmful and/or non-water-soluble salts.
- As opposed to regular chemical cleaning products, that depending on their nature to either corrode the substrate or in case of caustic soda or caustic potash cause the generation of efflorescence salts, Façonet will react with the dirt, loosening it form the substrate allowing it then to be rinsed off with high pressure water equipment.
- Façonet is a cleaning product principally for the safe cleaning of natural stone , concrete walls and decorative plaster.
- It has been formulated to clean in a non-aggressive way making Façonet a very suitable product to be used in the cleaning of historic building and art works.
- Not only will dirt deposits and soot be removed but also typical weathering characteristics such as plaster incrustation can be cleaned without negatively affecting the natural patina.
- In actual trials to date exceptional results have been obtained on limestone, sandstone, bluestone, marble, concrete, brick, enamelled stone and decorative plaster.
- Façonet is available in different types (20, 40, M, G, X).
|Processing:||Apply with a brush or airless spray gun.
The product must be applied in a layer of minimum of 1 mm, or more depending on the dirt or weathering condition.
In order to obtain maximum results, it is important to ensure that Façonet does not dry too quickly.
This can be achieved by attaching a protective cloth to the scaffolding to avoid premature drying due to direct sunrays or strong winds.
The product must remain on the wall for at least 6 hours, following which it can be rinsed off with high pressure water.
With heavily soiled wall Façonet may need to stay applied for a longer period and in case of heavy weathering and plaster incrustation it may require up to 24 hours.
In extreme cases more than one treatment may be necessary.
|Consumption:||Minimum 1 kg/m²|
|Packaging:||Type 20 = 5 kg and 20 kg
Type 40, M, G, X = 20 kg